Reimagining schools as adolescent learning ecosystems, where students can be active agents in their own development, takes energy, commitment, and imagination. It also takes support from experts in school design, who understand both the needs of young people and the complexities of school design and education systems, both large and small.
Creating effective student-centered schools takes energy, commitment, imagination—and support from experts in school design, who understand both the needs of young people and the complexities of school design and education systems, both large and small.
Springpoint partners with school districts, networks and charter management organizations to develop innovative solutions that can ensure success for all students, including those who are traditionally underserved. There is no single Springpoint model; we collaborate closely with design teams, guiding them through a comprehensive school development process that is flexible, adaptive, and responsive to each partner’s unique context. We have particular expertise in:
- School Model Design: we lead partners through a structured design process focusing on discovery, synthesis, alignment and iteration. We do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach—schools should look and operate differently based on the needs of the students and communities they serve.
- Strategic Planning: we work with partners and school leaders to plan for launching schools, helping them sequence priorities and allocate time, people, and resources in a way that will best serve student needs.
- Capacity Building and On-going School Support: we provide coaching, training, and tools to school leaders and their teams to develop proficiency in school design, implementation and data-driven iteration.
- Mastery-based System Implementation: we support partners in developing and implementing mastery-based approaches that can create more equitable learning ecosystems and assessment practices.
- Resource Development: we develop and curate customized resources that are essential to school teams throughout the process of designing, launching and supporting new models.